Monday, January 11, 2010

to give or to receive??

It is funny that many people in our world today are so selfish and greedy. In my opinion, I get a wonderful feeling that I am able to donate money to a good cause or buy a friend or family member something I know they want or need. The happiness a person gets can varie from spending their money on themselves or buying for others. Many people can get a reassuring feeling when they give to others and many people feel the same way when they can provide for themselves. Personally the reaction the person gives when I am able to buy them something is the best part because it is very reassuring to see that smile on a person's face that they give you. it is nice to be able to buy myself something but it is a much better feeling to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment